Faisal Movers Multan, Bus Terminals Address, Contact Numbers & Ticket Prices
Multan is a city in Punjab, Pakistan. Located on the banks of the Chenab River, Multan is Pakistan’s 6th largest city and is the major cultural and economic canter of southern Punjab. Multan’s history stretches deep into antiquity.
Faisal Movers Multan:
Faisal Movers is the largest bus operator in Pakistan. The headquarters of Faisal Movers is in Lahore. It has many routes for cities all over the country including Islamabad, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Lahore, Bahawalpur, Sadiqabad, Raheem Yar Khan, Sukkur, Karachi etc. Faisal Movers covers almost every destination from the city of Multan with a massive flow of passengers. It has more than 200 departures in a single day to many destinations in Pakistan.
Faisal Movers Terminals in Multan:
Faisal Movers has four terminals in Lahore, listed below
- Faisal Movers, Vehari Chowk Multan
- Faisal Movers City District Govt Terminal near Vehari Chowk Multan
- Faisal Movers Caltex Terminal near Daewoo Workshop Qaddafi Chowk Multan
The main terminal is Vehari Chowk for routes like Multan to Islamabad, Multan to Faisalabad, Multan to Lahore, Multan to Karachi, Multan to Sadiqabad, Multan to Peshawar, Multan to Bahawalpur, Multan to DG Khan and some others.
Caltex Point is only a ticketing and cargo point where you can purchase tickets but you have to go to the departure terminal to catch the bus.
Faisal Movers Bus Categories:
- Standard: This bus type has Daewoo 116 buses with 45 seats.
- Executive: Executive buses are rather 40 seater buses or have the Latest VOD system installed on the back of every seat.
- Executive Plus: These buses can be called semi-business buses as they have front 9 seats of the Business category and the rest of the seats are Executive. Multimedia Tabs are available at the back of every seat.
- Business: Last but not least they have Business buses which are 30-seater luxurious buses in town with massager seats, lavish refreshments,s and the Latest entertainment system.
Faisal Movers Multan to other city Routes:
- Standard: Multan to Lahore via G. T Road, Multan to Sahiwal, Multan to Faisalabad, Multan to Bahawalpur, Multan to D. G Khan
- Executive: Multan to Lahore, Multan to Islamabad, Multan to Faisalabad, Multan to Peshawar, Multan to Karachi, Executive Plus: Multan to Lahore via Motorway, Multan to Islamabad.
- Business Class: Multan to Lahore, Multan to Islamabad, Multan to Karachi
Faisal Movers Multan Ticket Price List:
|MULTAN – MULTAN||1550||1840||2190|
|MULTAN- DG KHAN||490||NILL||NILL|
|MULTAN-RAHIM YAR KHAN||1350||1350||NILL|
Faisal Movers Online Ticket Booking from Multan:
For Online booking you can book the ticket through the website www.bookkaru.com, you can check our article for the details.
Faisal Movers Multan Bus Time Schedule:
You can check the time schedule of Faisal Movers from Multan to other cities.
For additional information and reservations, you can connect with Faisal Movers by calling them on either 0311-1224488 or 111-224-488 (with city code).
Additionally, you can contact Faisal Movers on their Facebook page.
Faisal Movers has its terminal at Vehari Chowk in Multan.
You can call 03226224488 or visit any nearest bus terminal for complains.
Yes, Faisal Movers has service to major destinations including Naran Kaghan, Swat, Murree, Gilgit Hunza etc
1150 Fare of Faisal Movers Business Class bus Service and departure after every one Hour.
Yes Multan to Islamabad Faisal Movers business class available and its fare is 3300.
You can call 061-111-22-44-88 / 0311-1224488 / 0313-5082810 to contact Faisal Movers Multan Terminal.
Buses takes almost 5 hours to reach Lahore from Multan.