Faisal Movers Lahore | Terminal Contact Details | Ticket Prices
Lahore is the capital of the Pakistani province of Punjab. It is the country’s 2nd largest city after Karachi and 18th largest city in the world. Lahore is one of Pakistan’s wealthiest and oldest city.
Faisal Movers Lahore:
Faisal Movers is the largest bus operator in Pakistan. Headquarter of Faisal Movers is in Lahore. It has many routes for cities all over the country including Islamabad,Peshawar, Faisalabad, Multan, Bahawalpur, Sadiqabad, Raheem Yar Khan, Sukkur, Karachi etc. Faisal Movers covers almost every destination from the city of Lahore with massive flow of passengers. It has more than 200 departures in a single day to the destinations in Pakistan.
- Standard: This bus type has Daewoo 116 buses with 45 seats.
- Executive: Executive buses are rather 40 seater buses or having Latest VOD system installed on the back of every seat.
- Executive Plus: These buses can be called semi business buses as they have front 9 seats of Business category and rest of the seats are Executive. Multimedia Tab are available at the back of every seat.
- Business: Last but no the least they have Business buses which are 30 seater luxurios buses in town with massager seats, lavish refreshment and Latest entertainment system.
Faisal Movers Lahore to other cities Routes:
- Standard: Lahore to Multan via G.T Road, Lahore to Sahiwal, Lahore to Alipur, Lahore to Vehari, Lahore to Quetta, Lahore to Sadiqabad, Lahore to Sargodha.
- Executive: Lahore to Multan, Lahore to Islamabad, Lahore to Faisalabad, Lahore to Peshawar, Lahore to Sadiqabad, Lahore to Karachi, Lahore to Bahawalpur, Lahore to D.G Khan, Lahore to Murree, Lahore to Rajanpur, Lahore to Taunsa Sharif.
- Executive Plus: Lahore to Multan via Motorway, Lahore to Bahwalpur, Lahore to Islamabad, Lahore to Taunsa Sharif, Lahore to Swat, Lahore to Peshawar, Lahore to Faisalabad.
- Business Class: Lahore to Islamabad, Lahore to Karachi, Lahore to Multan, Lahore to Bahawalpur
|Faisal Movers Lahore Ticket Price List:|
|LAHORE – MULTAN||760||980||1200|
|LAHORE-AHMAD PUR EAST||NILL||1320||NILL|
|LAHORE-RAHIM YAR KHAN||NILL||1650||NILL|
|LAHORE – ALIPUR||1200||NILL||NILL|
Faisal Movers Lahore Online Booking:
For Online booking you can book ticket through the website www.bookkaru.com, you can check our article for the details.
You can check time schedule of Faisal Movers from Lahore to other cities.
Faisal Mover Lahore Terminals & Contact Numbers:
Faisal Movers has four terminals in Lahore.
- Faisal Movers, City District Govt Terminal Band Road Near Chowk Yateem Khana
- Faisal Movers Abdullah Terminal, Band Road Lahore
- Faisal Movers Jinnah Terminal, near Thokar Niaz Baig Lahore.
- Faisal Movers Kalma Chowk, Near Century Tower Kalma Chowk Lahore.
Main terminal is Abdullah Termianl for routes like Lahore to Islamabad, Lahore to Faisalabad, Lahore to Peshawar and Sargodha. City Terminal is the main terminal for Routes like Lahore to Multan, Lahore to Bahawalpur, Lahore to DG Khan, Lahore to Sadiqabad, Lahore to Karachi, Lahore to Alipur, Lahore to Rajanpur, Lahore to Taunsa Sharif and some others. However, almost all of the above routes also touch Faisal Movers Abdullah terminal.
Jinnah Terminal was main point before M-3 Motorway, After this it was cutt off for many routes like Multan, Bahawalpur, DG Khan, Alipur, Rajanpur etc. Jinnah Terminal now offer ticketing for routes like Multan through G.T Road, Sahiwal etc. Kalma Chowk Point however is only ticketing and cargo point where you can purchase tickets but you have to go the departure terminal to catch the bus.
For additional information and reservations, you can connect with Faisal Movers Lahore by calling them on either 0311-1224488 or 111-224-488 (with city code).
Additionally, here’s a connect to Faisal Movers Lahore Facebook page where you can make an impression on the organization or look at refreshes identified with the transport administration.