Lahore is the capital of the Pakistani province of Punjab. It is the country’s 2nd largest city after Karachi and the 18th largest city in the world. Lahore is one of Pakistan’s wealthiest and oldest cities.
Faisal Movers Lahore:
Faisal Movers is the largest bus operator in Pakistan. The headquarters of Faisal Movers is in Lahore. It has many routes for cities all over the country including Islamabad, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Multan, Bahawalpur, Sadiqabad, Raheem Yar Khan, Sukkur, Karachi etc. Faisal Movers covers almost every destination from the city of Lahore with massive flow of passengers. It has more than 200 departures in a single day to destinations in Pakistan.
- Standard: This bus type has Daewoo 116 buses with 45 seats.
- Executive: Executive buses are rather 40 seater buses or having Latest VOD system installed on the back of every seat.
- Executive Plus: These buses can be called semi business buses as they have front 9 seats of Business category and rest of the seats are Executive. Multimedia Tabs are available at the back of every seat.
- Business: Last but not the least, they have Business buses which are 30-seater luxurious buses in town with massager seats, lavish refreshment and Latest entertainment system.
Faisal Movers Lahore to other cities Routes:
- Standard: Lahore to Multan via G. T Road, Lahore to Sahiwal, Lahore to Alipur, Lahore to Vehari, Lahore to Quetta, Lahore to Sadiqabad, Lahore to Sargodha.
- Executive: Lahore to Multan, Lahore to Islamabad, Lahore to Faisalabad, Lahore to Peshawar, Lahore to Sadiqabad, Lahore to Karachi, Lahore to Bahawalpur, Lahore to D. G Khan, Lahore to Murree, Lahore to Rajanpur, Lahore to Taunsa Sharif.
- Executive Plus: Lahore to Multan via Motorway, Lahore to Bahwalpur, Lahore to Islamabad, Lahore to Taunsa Sharif, Lahore to Swat, Lahore to Peshawar, Lahore to Faisalabad.
- Business Class: Lahore to Islamabad, Lahore to Karachi, Lahore to Multan, Lahore to Bahawalpur
- Sleeper Bus: Lahore to Karachi
|LAHORE – MULTAN||1200||1600||1900|
|LAHORE-AHMAD PUR EAST||NILL||2000||NILL|
|LAHORE-RAHIM YAR KHAN||NILL||2400||3050|
|LAHORE – ALIPUR||NILL||1930||2200|
Please note that fares were updated on 03 October 2022. For updated fares, please follow the link. Check Faisal Movers Fares
Faisal Movers Lahore Online Booking:
You can check the time schedule of Faisal Movers from Lahore to other cities here: Check Faisal Movers Bus Time Schedule from Lahore
Faisal Mover Lahore Terminals & Contact Numbers:
Faisal Movers has four terminals in Lahore.
- Faisal Movers, City District Govt Terminal Band Road Near Chowk Yateem Khana
- Faisal Movers Abdullah Terminal, Band Road Lahore
- Faisal Movers Jinnah Terminal, near Thokar Niaz Baig Lahore.
- Faisal Movers Kalma Chowk, Near Century Tower Kalma Chowk Lahore.
The main terminal is Abdullah Termianl for routes like Lahore to Islamabad, Lahore to Faisalabad, Lahore to Peshawar and Sargodha. City Terminal is the main terminal for Routes like Lahore to Multan, Lahore to Bahawalpur, Lahore to DG Khan, Lahore to Sadiqabad, Lahore to Karachi, Lahore to Alipur, Lahore to Rajanpur, Lahore to Taunsa Sharif and some others. However, almost all of the above routes also touch Faisal Movers Abdullah terminal.
Jinnah Terminal was main point before M-3 Motorway; After this it was cut off for many routes like Multan, Bahawalpur, DG Khan, Alipur, Rajanpur etc. Jinnah Terminal now offers ticketing for routes like Multan through G. T Road, Sahiwal etc. Kalma Chowk Point, however, is only a ticketing and cargo point where you can purchase tickets, but you have to go to the departure terminal to catch the bus.
Faisal Movers Lahore Contact Number
|FM Terminal Address||Abdullah Travels Band Road Lahore|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where is Faisal Movers terminal in Lahore?
Faisal Movers has its main terminal at Abdullah Travels Band Road Lahore.
How to contact Faisal Movers Lahore?
You can call on Faisal Movers Mobile number 03111224488.
How to complain Faisal Movers Lahore?
You can call on Faisal Movers Mobile number 03111224488 for complains.
Do Faisal Movers operate from Thokar Niaz Baig Lahore?
Yes, they have their terminal at Jinnah Terminal, Thokar Niazi Baig Lahore.