|Owner||Pakistan G.T. Holdings|
Daewoo Express ka sastaticket ab kuch clicks dour!
ABOUT DAEWOO EXPRESS:
Daewoo Express Bus Service is a leading foreign investment company in Pakistan that boasts a well-organized and advanced transport system. Since its inception in the late 1990s, the company has been providing luxury bus services to the people of Pakistan. With a fleet of over 450 buses from renowned brands like Daewoo, Yutong Master, Volvo, and Golden Dragon, they offer a luxurious and comfortable journey to their customers. Daewoo Express operates in more than 60 bus terminals located in the provinces of Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, and KPK, providing nationwide transportation facilities to its customers.
Daewoo Express Bus Categories & Types
Daewoo Express offers multiple bus categories on a single route. In these categories, the company provides refreshments (optional) and other facilities like Free Wi-Fi, the Latest entertainment system with charging ports, etc.
Below is the list of Daewoo Express bus seating arrangements:
- Luxury: 40 Seater Luxury Buses with 2 by 2 Seating Arrangement
- Super Luxury: 40 Seater Luxury Buses with 2 by 2 Seating Arrangement
- Gold Class: 30-Seater Business Class bus with 2 by 1 Seating Arrangement
- Sleeper Bus: Sleeper bus has two Storeys or decks and a total of 27 beds.
Daewoo’s Top Operating Bus Routes
Daewoo Express has its bus service available in all major cities, there are many routes available from Karachi to Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Swat, Mansehra, Abbottabad, and many others. Here is the list of some popular routes by Daewoo Express:
- Lahore to Rawalpindi: Daewoo Express takes Motorways M-2 for a bus journey from Lahore to Rawalpindi and returns. Total Travel time between Lahore and Rawalpindi by bus is around 4 to 5 hours.
- Multan to Rawalpindi: Daewoo Express Multan to Rawalpindi/Islamabad bus journey can take 6 to 7 hours via Motorways M-4 and M-2.
- Lahore to Bahawalpur: Lahore to Bahawalpur route by Daewoo Express is covered in around 6 hours by Motorways M-3, Khanewal, Jahanian, and Lodhran.
- Rawalpindi to Bahawalpur: Daewoo Express Rawalpindi to Bahawalpur bus journey can be covered in around 8 to 9 hours by Motorways M-4 and M-2.
- Lahore to Multan: Lahore to Multan bus journey by road can be covered in around 3 to 4 hours by Motorways M-3 G.T Road.
- Lahore to D.G Khan: Lahore to Dera Ghazi Khan bus journey can be covered in around 6 hours by Motorways M-3, Multan, and Muzaffargarh.
- Lahore to Swat: Lahore to Swat bus travel by Daewoo can be covered in around 8 hours by Motorways M-2 and M-1.
- Rawalpindi to Mansehra: Daewoo Express takes a route via Hazara Expressway from Rawalpindi to Mansehra.
- Lahore to Sargodha: Lahore to Sargodha bus journey can be covered in around 2 hours by Motorways M–2.
- Lahore to Faisalabad: Lahore to Faisalabad bus journey can be covered in around 2 hours by Motorways M–2.
- Lahore to Karachi: Daewoo Express takes almost 17 hours to reach Karachi from Lahore by Motorways M-3, M-5, and Hyderabad-Karachi Motorway.
- Rawalpindi to Karachi: Daewoo Express takes 18 to 20 hours to reach Karachi from Rawalpindi by Motorways M-2 M-4, M-5, and Hyderabad-Karachi Motorway.
- Multan to Sadiqabad: Multan to Sadiqabad bus takes around 3 hours to reach Sadiqabad.
- Lahore to Sadiqabad: Lahore to Sadiqabad bus takes around 8 hours.
- Multan to Faisalabad: Multan to Faisalabad Daewoo bus takes around 3 hours.
- Lahore to Peshawar: Lahore to Peshawar bus takes around 6 hours and takes route via Motorway M-2 and M-1
Daewoo Express Onboard Facilities
Onboard Amenities & Services:
- Onboard Attendant
- WIFI (Optional in Some Bus Types)
- Charging Ports
- AC / Heater
- Reclining Seats
- Foot Rest
- Refreshments (Optional in Some Bus Types)
You can enjoy nonstop entertainment from their exclusive playlists catering to all genres. The seats are equipped with mobile chargers and plug-in power for your tablet or mobile. You can also play video games with your kids and spend a great time.
Daewoo Express offers refreshments in their Gold Class category. Other bus types have different type of refreshments in a box which includes Snacks, biscuits, candies, etc, some of the bus types only serve water and cold beverages.
Daewoo Express Ticket Price List
Daewoo Express has multiple bus types and services; ticket prices are according to these luxury and economical categories. Ticket fares start from PKR 2110 for the Multan-Lahore route and Daewoo Bus is offering their amazing Lahore to Karachi Sleeper Bus at Rs. 9120.
Here is the list of popular route ticket prices:
|Lahore – Multan||2110||2510|
to check updated fares we advise you to visit the Daewoo Express Updates Ticket Price list.
Daewoo Express Bus Timings
Daewoo Express has multiple bus options available on all routes with flexible bus timings. The timings and bus schedule of some of the Daewoo Express bus routes are mentioned below.
|Routes||First Departure||Last Departure||Travel Duration|
|Lahore to Faisalabad||7:00 AM||11:00 PM||2 Hours 15 Minutes|
|Multan to Islamabad||7:00 AM||12:00 AM||06 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Islamabad to Karachi||10:00AM||11:00 PM||18 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Lahore to Karachi||10:00 AM||12:00 AM||16 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Lahore to Multan||5:00 AM||02:00AM||04 hours|
To check Bus timings of Daewoo Bus Service please visit Daewoo Express Bus Timings.
Daewoo Express has its own online ticketing system and mobile apps available in stores. Further, they have collaborated with other third-party ticketing platforms such as sastaticket.pk etc; which gives an edge in online ticketing side from all other operators.
Daewoo Express Online booking is available for the following cities,
The Company has been a trend setter in the transportation industry of PAKISTAN since its inception. They also launched their online ticketing service to book bus tickets for all routes where Company operates. They accept JazzCash, Easypaisa and Credit, Debit cards as payment methods. The company has launched Android and IOS apps also which can be downloaded from their respective stores for free. Click Here to Learn about Daewoo Express Online Booking
Daewoo Express Luggage Policy:
- Luggage weighing up to 30 kgs per ticket is allowed free of charge on the bus. In case of excess luggage, ELT (Extra Luggage Tariff) will be charged as per company policy.
- In case luggage (other than the hand luggage) being misplaced / lost from the compartment, the passenger shall be compensated in terms of weight (and not in terms of value) as per compensation.
- Policy of the company (which is presently Rs.100/- per Kg except food items which is Rs.20/- per Kg). In case luggage (other than the hand luggage) is misplaced / lost, passengers are requested to report to the terminal office immediately / before leaving the terminal.
Travel from Karachi to Mansehra by Bus Are you looking for a way…
Travel from Karachi to Punjab by Bus Are you looking for a way…
Daewoo Express Multan Bus Timings, Terminal Contact Details to Other Cities Are you…
Daewoo Express Dera Ghazi Khan Bus Timings, Terminal Contact Details to Other Cities…
Daewoo Express Dera Ismail Khan Bus Timings, Terminal Contact Details to Other Cities…
Rate Daewoo Express Based on your Experience
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions:
Daewoo Express has two terminals in Lahore.
- Daewoo Kalma Chowk Lahore
- Daewoo Main Terminal, Thokar Niaz Baig
Daewoo has its terminal near Qaddafi Chowk Multan.
Daewoo providing following Bus Categories
Gold Class (2 by 1 Seating Plan 30 Seater)
Super Luxury (2 by 2 Seating Plan 40 Seater)
Luxury (2 by 2 Seating Plan 40 Seater)
Daewoo Express has Daewoo, Yutong, Golden Dragon, Volvo Buses in their Fleet.
Daewoo Express has more than 400 luxury buses in their fleet.
Pakistan G.T. Holdings Company (Private) Limited is parent company of Daewoo Express.
Yes Daewoo Express has direct service to SWAT from Lahore, Karachi & Islamabad.