Bus Terminals in Pakistan
In Pakistan, there are many bus terminals that serve as hubs for local and long-distance bus services. Some of the major bus terminals in Pakistan include:
- Lahore Daewoo Terminal: This terminal is located at Thokar Niaz Baig Lahore and serves as the hub for the Daewoo bus service, which provides transportation to major cities in Pakistan.
- Abdullah Terminal: This terminals in located at Band Road and provides bus services to all over the country, they have major bus companies such as Faisal Movers, Sania Express, FMSTC and many others.
- Lahore Niazi Bus Terminal: This terminal is located at Band Road Lahore and serves as the hub for the Niazi bus service, which provides transportation to major cities in Pakistan.
- Quetta Bus Terminal: Located in Quetta, this terminal serves as a hub for buses traveling to and from the city.
- Karachi Cantt Station: Located in Karachi, this terminal serves as a hub for both train and bus services in the city.
- Islamabad Bus Terminal: Located in Islamabad, this terminal serves as a hub for local and long-distance bus services in the city.
- City Bus Terminal Multan: Located in Multan, this terminal is a hub for local and long-distance bus services in the region.
Lahore Bus Terminals:
|City Bus Terminal Lahore|
|Niazi Bus Terminal Lahore|
|Abdullah Travels Lahore|
|Skyways Bus Terminal Lahore|
|Jinnah Terminal Thokar Niaz Baig Lahore|
|Badami Bagh Lahore|
|Lari Adda Lahore|
Karachi Bus Terminals:
|Sohrab Goth Al Asif Square Karachi|
|Punajb Bus Terminal Karachi|
|Yousaf Goth Karachi|
Islamabad/Rawalpindi Bus Terminals:
|Faisal Movers 26 number|
|Islamabad Bus Terminal|