Daewoo Express Lahore | Terminal Contact Details | Ticket Prices
Lahore is the capital of the Pakistani province of Punjab. It is the country’s 2nd largest city after Karachi and 18th largest city in the world. Lahore is one of Pakistan’s wealthiest and oldest cities.
Are you looking for reliable bus service in Lahore to travel through Pakistan? There are many transportation options available to those visiting Lahore, but Daewoo Express is one of the best choices for your travel needs! Daewoo offers a variety of bus services that will get you where you need to go, quickly and safely. Plus, their buses are always clean and comfortable, making your journey more enjoyable. So if you’re looking for a hassle-free way to get around Lahore, Daewoo Express is one of the perfect choices!
Daewoo Express Lahore:
Daewoo Express is Pakistan’s largest bus service headquartered in Lahore. It provides service to numerous towns and cities from Lahore to throughout Pakistan, including Islamabad, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Multan, Bahawalpur, Sadiqabad, Rahim Yar Khan, Sukkur and Karachi, among others. Daewoo Express covers almost every destination from the city of Lahore with massive flow of passengers. It has more than 200 departures in a single day to destinations in Pakistan.
- Luxury: This bus type has Daewoo 116 buses with 45 seats.
- Super Luxury: Super Luxury buses are 40 seater Daewoo or Yutong buses.
- Sleeper Bus: Daewoo Express has Sleeper bus which operates on Lahore to Karachi route.
- Gold Class: Last but no the least, they have Business buses which are 30-seater luxurious buses in town with massager seats, lavish refreshment, and Latest entertainment system.
Daewoo Express Lahore to other cities Routes:
- Luxury: Lahore to Multan via G.T Road, Lahore to Sahiwal, Lahore to Alipur, Lahore to Quetta, Lahore to Sadiqabad, Lahore to Sargodha.
- Super Luxury: Lahore to Multan, Lahore to Islamabad, Lahore to Faisalabad, Lahore to Peshawar, Lahore to Sadiqabad, Lahore to Karachi, Lahore to Bahawalpur, Lahore to D.G Khan, Lahore to Murree.
- Gold Class: Lahore to Multan via Motorway, Lahore to Bahawalpur, Lahore to Islamabad, Lahore to Taunsa Sharif, Lahore to Swat, Lahore to Peshawar, Lahore to Faisalabad.
- Sleeper Bus: Lahore to Karachi
Daewoo Express Lahore to other cities Fares:
For updates fares please follow the link. Check Daewoo Express Fares
Daewoo Express Lahore Online Booking:
For Online booking you can book ticket through the website www.daewoo.com.pk or bookme.pk, you can check our article for the details.
Learn How to book Daewoo Tickets Online. Daewoo Express Bus Timings
Daewoo Express Lahore Terminals & Contact Numbers:
Daewoo Express has three terminals in Lahore.
- Daewoo Express Main terminal Thokar Niaz Baig Lahore.
- Daewoo Express Kalma Chowk Lahore.
- Daewoo Express DHA
Main terminal is Daewoo Thokar terminal for all routes and Kalma Chowk terminal has limited amount of departures and cities like Lahore to Multan, Lahore to Islamabad & Lahore to Multan, from Lahore DHA you can get tickets only.
Daewoo Express Lahore Contact Number:
You can call on Daewoo Express Lahore Mobile number 03041117008 for bookings. For more information about Daewoo Express Lahore, please visit their website or call their customer service centre. You can also check our post for Daewoo Express Contact Number for other cities contact numbers and address.
We highly recommend Daewoo for your next trip to/from Lahore! Thanks for reading! 🙂
Daewoo Express Contact Details:
- Head Office: 231-A Ferozepur Road Lahore 54000 Pakistan
- UAN: 111-007-008
- Mobile: 0304-111-7-008
- Website: www.daewoo.com.pk
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/Daewoo.Official
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where is Daewoo Express terminal in Lahore?
Daewoo Express Main terminal is located at Thokar Niaz Baig Lahore.
How to contact Daewoo Express Lahore?
You can call on Daewoo Express Mobile number 03041117008.
How to complain Daewoo Express Lahore?
You can call on Daewoo Express Mobile number 03041117008 for complains.
Does Daewoo operate from Kalma Chowk Lahore?
Yes, they have terminal at Kalma Chowk Lahore.