Daewoo Express is back
Daewoo Express Introduction:
Daewoo Express is the first and the biggest foreign investment Company with an advanced and organized transport system in Pakistan. Company offers luxury bus service since its interception in 1997.
It is among one of the leading transport company to have a nationwide network with various international trade links. Being a transport service provider the company owns a large fleet of buses, having facilities like refreshment, Latest entertainment system and Technically Advanced Workshops to maintain the fleet for the safety of the passengers, State of the Art Terminals, Training Institutes for Drivers and Mechanical Staff. Daewoo Express Bus Service More than 400 buses and operates nation wide from more than 60 terminals and sub terminals in Sindh, Punjab, and KPK provinces, connecting more than 60 cities and plying on all major highways and motorways of Pakistan. Annually, over 10 million people travel on Daewoo buses.
Daewoo Express has been rendering transport facilities since its inception in 1997 to the people of Pakistan. It was started with the Name of Sammi Daewoo with Korean Made Daewoo buses, later it was named Daewoo Pakistan Express Bus Service.The first International standard bus service in Pakistan operating with more than 100 routes in 60+ cities of Punjab, Sindh & KPK serving 24/7 363 days a year.
Beginnings of Daewoo Express Ltd:
December 1997 – incorporated
April 1998 – beginning of express bus operations
November 1999 – beginning of city bus operations.
Company was considered as the best transport service till 2011 and was awarded Brand of the year award in the category of Best Express Bus Service Provider in 2010.
Company saw decline in their services with the passage of time. In 2011 a new Bus Company Bilal Travels was launched with whole new Daewoo buses and was followed by other bus companies such as Faisal Movers. Those buses were good in comparison to Daewoo Express buses and the fares were also cheaper than Daewoo express old buses and declining services. Which was the reason why Passenger shifted towards the other bus companies although Daewoo acquired new buses like Golden Dragon Navigator and Volvo buses.
Daewoo is Back:
Daewoo Express is back with launching their new buses and taking certain other measures like adding small cities/towns and more than 1 bus terminal in large cities.
Related Posts: Daewoo Express fares
Daewoo Express added new buses to their fleet including the leading Yutong bus company’s buses. These buses are luxury and dominated in the Pakistani bus market. The whole new Double Glass Yutong buses were imported from China with customized seats and Daewoo Express branding.
- Daewoo Express is starting another Terminal in Multan at Vehari Chowk (near General Bus Stand, at New Khan Bus Terminal)
- Daewoo express Starting Bus Service from Jahanian
- Starting Daewoo Express Bus Service from Dunyapur
- Daewoo express opened new Iqbalabad Terminal near Rahim Yar Khan Motorway Interchange
- Daewoo Express Bus Service has changed its SWAT Terminal location to Engro Dheri Bypass Chowk, Takhtaband Road, Mangora, Swat
- Daewoo express Starting Bus Service from at Chichawatni & at Mianchannu for Lahore
- Daewoo express Starting AC Vans Between Rawalapindi/Islamabad – Peshawar (Non Stop). Travel Time 1 Hour 45 Minutes.
- Daewoo express are Back on route from Okara and Sahiwal to Karachi and Hyderabad.
- Daewoo express are Back in Hyderabad City. Direct Departures available for Karachi – Hyderabad – Karachi.
Location: General Bus Stand Badin Stop Hyderabad
- Daewoo express shuttle service is operational now between Rawalpindi main terminal & G-7 Islamabad.
Working with Government:
Daewoo Express is an active player in collaborating with Govt. They have been working closely with Punjab MassTransit Authority (PMA) and KPK Bus Rapid Transit (ZU Peshawar). Daewoo Express has started project of Speedo Bus in collaboration with Govt. of Punjab which connects different areas of Lahore with Punjab Metro Bus system. Daewoo Express is main authority which has an active role in Punjab’s Metro Bus System in Lahore, Multan and Islamabad.
Daewoo Express Online Booking & Contact Number:
For Online Booking: daewoo.com.pk
For Phone Reservations: 0304-111-7-008